My Den

Welcome to my Blog!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

ME ANGRY!!!

Has it ever happened to you? You have been very angry at someone..they promised you something but u never got that..you are angry, damn mad at them. Whenever you then confont them, you just swift away with your face full of attitude...trying to show that buddy i m busy. The face tries to picturise and project that whatever they did is unacceptable but beneath, you are laughing...or atleast smiling.

They call on you, you act as if your ear-drums have gone for a vacation, they ask you something, you try to keep the response as short as possible and just nod if the words really are not required…trying to be a snob, a good one.
You wished that they would come to you, bribe you for something but nothing happens….all in the dreams..and even if they turn up, you move to the other place..perfect snob!

I had been once told by my junior, "one bad thing done by youcan erase your 1000 good deeds to that person". How true. Not that i did not know it before but sometimes it so happens that these small messages by someone remain etched in your mind forever.
And its cause of this that my anger always fails with such people. It is as if some other soul living in my body shouts and reminds me how valuable that person is, how much i have learnt from them n that whatever I am today it could not have been possible without them. Everything washes off!! But still you try to be angry, try n try.
And not even an hour passes that you come back to normal…. Chattering all the way!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i feel you have told the world what i had in my mind(i hope you are not good at reading my mind)
in the world i am closest to my mom and in the past few time i was angry with her over some thing and this lasted for abt 1 month during this time i felt so frustated i mean been angry with my mom to me means been angry with yourself and it was like hell i could not tell anybody (sorry for that) abt it so i was like been crushed from all sides
what usually happens is that i know i cant be angry with mom so when i have to get angry with her i just remeber what she all she has sacrificed for me and done for me this just erases all bad thoughts from my mind(like dormex erases germs from your toilet) so this really works for me

5:03 PM  
Blogger Monami said...

haha mr. i can read ur mind, i have got special powers through a potion which i just made..for 1 month u were angry??that must have been hell difficult!!i hope u never face such situation again. My blessing with u!;)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home