My Den

Welcome to my Blog!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My best medicine - Music!

I love it. . . Can't be without it. I hate rock music, dunno how people listen to it (I hate it perhaps cause I don't listen to it). Somehow rock music makes me more tensed and out of world. I don’t like Punjabi music either, primarily because I don’t get the words (which I think most of the fans of even Punjabi songs don’t, but they like it because u-r-supposed-to-lov-it). Neither do I get the sense of listening to such jumpy numbers, really gets on my nerves and these remix songs! Some songs are actually well remixed but some are too bad plus their videos are big time cheap. Songs of great legends and the body of a woman, both for SALE. . .anyways. . .

So I got this CD "Reincarnation" by Ayaan and Amaan Ali Bangash. Man!!! Have not ever heard such soothing music. Literally it takes off or rather sucks out all the tension and worries n stuffs you with lots of optimism and smiles!!! Food for soul it is for sure without saying anything, without muttering a single word but yet telling you that the world is so beautiful. It has even the power to treat my cold which my friends would know is a sure BIG DEAL. It's basically Ayaan and Amaan playing sarod mixed with some other instruments + singing meaningless words (my friend told me the musical verbatim of it but cant recall). My cousin sis hates it and terms it is bakwaas. . .hehe. She gets very irritated when I hear it and starts off her radio which produces A VERY BAD remix!

Its getting so hot. I was out with my tons of friends yesterday! Left home at 9:45 in the morning and came back at 6:45 in the evening. The place was too far, took one hour to reach there (It was a treat from a very adamant friend who wasn't ready to change the venue but it's ok since all the time it's what we want). After eating there at Pacific Mall, we thought of going for a movie but bad planning it was, tickets were not available. So then we thought of going to India Gate and that was fun!

I hate Malls! I don’t like that culture at all. The floor of pacific mall was vibrating so much, it felt as if that place gets continuous earthquakes and how peaceful it was at India Gate! Played like lil kids, aankh-micholi and chain-chain! Dunno if I m gonna enjoy in my college like that. . . :-(

5 Comments:

Blogger FR@UD said...

The particular typed choice for music,as far as i think,which u have developed in u might be really good to u.reason being,u seem to hate things that usually go on.pacific mall is a nice place to be as u get dissolved in the crowd there,better give that place another try with a positive mind.
Rock music might suit you too if u actually feel like jumping,i dont support HARD rock,but rock rocks.
And do use reincarnation to take out ur tension which u think it sucks out of you.I really appreciate your choice of music but not hatred for the others.

2:20 PM  
Blogger FR@UD said...

And I forgot to mention Thanx to u for forcing me recall those school days when we used to play chain chain too with some guys n gals too in class 8.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Monami said...

i obviously know that one man's food can be another man's poison!n i think i very much have the right to lov what i like and strongly hate what i sincerely dont like....as i said i hate mall culture..i aint that type of person who likes loud music..i have no hatred for others..i have so many friends ho r literally crazyyyy abt ROCK n so they r..i dont hate them for that for god sake!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey hey!!i no dat music soothes but k chill!!rock aint dat bad.!4 me rock is family.wen u get depressed,u listen 2 it n u feel relieved.u write negative things 2 kill d negativeness inside u.it soothes d mind.it gives a nu angle 2 look at life.it shows how good life can b n how much glad u r dat u r alive.take kurt cobain as an example,he killed himself wen he was high on heroine.ny1 hu faithfully follows kurt wud no how painful death can b.n how dangrous dope is.rock is a religion.u make songs which have meanings.if nyday u gt time ill tell u sum sngs whch has meanings.its all adrenalin yar!!u get a high n its btr dan acid or weed!!!
btw punjabi n remixes suck big time!they just kill d music,rape deir soul n make it a lifeless piece of shit!

hmm.......dats really amazing dat u finally found a cure!n i was drop-dead shocked!!!riju ke cold ka cure!!!?!!dats like amazingly unbelievable!!

kya yaar v really had a gud time at india gate!!hope v make anodr get 2gether like dat later in life!?!ope ull stay in contact 4evr!!n remeber i was d last 1 u ppl caught in chain-chain!!! luv u lots sis tc.bye!!n i hope u like d comment!?!?! ;-p

12:35 AM  
Blogger Monami said...

i m so happy...really very happy to see louie's comment here...thanks ton dear!i know u r crazy abt rock n rap n i like u that ways!!!!!n u r turning very philiosophical...hmm?kheriyaat??n dont worry i will always be in contact with my silly brother!!hope the best for u always!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home