My Den

Welcome to my Blog!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"Don't give anyone right to effect you in anyway"

People who really know me know how I am. A lil hyper at many times. I let things easily effect me as in if something is wrong it's very difficult for me to accept it the way it is. If I love something/someone, I m gonna be crazy abt it/him/her, that’s me! Extreme at times.

I know its not a good quality at all so I asked my best friends about it. They say "Don’t give anyone right to make u frustrate/angry". At first thought I don’t accept it, why? In reality we don’t give anyone such right but that person automtically takes. The attachment with a person becomes so strong that the right automatically flows.

But then on second thought, it is helping me right now. Wyy shall we keep ourselves so attached to people who perhaps don’t think the same way for us? Attachment is the word here. As our culture says "Shun off all ur attachments". Once I was heavily attached with my cell. I lost it and I cried like hell, for me it meant a lot, a lot!! but then I realised my mistake. The deep attachment I had built up with my cell proved fatal for me. The new one which I got now, it is more advanced than the earlier one but now I aint that attached and I must say I am happy now.

I accept this thought not completely for there are few people (few things as well) in my life as in everyone’s whom I have given that right. . . I can't help it, it's automatic as I said but I am being careful not to rush through things now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

being too strongly attached to anyone/anything is self destructing.i realised this only recently when i came to know that i couldnt get through aiims, the only college i wanted to get into and that too since i was about 8-9 yrs old.i could really hear my heart break.when u put in all your efforts directed towards one sole aim and u realise that u have failed, its really frustating. but somethhing inside tells me that its not the end of the world.and something as ridiculous as not getting selected in a stupid examination cannot deter me from from achieving what i have decided in life.what i mean to say is that nothing is fixed in life.life is life bcoz its dynamic.and to believe that someone/someting will be with us forever is like breaking our own heart.but what one can hold on to is ones own self will and our inner core of which comes up at the most diffcult times of our life .this is one thing we can attach ourselves to without any worry.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry forgot to put my name on the previous comment.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well before i can say anythung abt ur blog first of all change ur settings of font it is so difficult to read it. my eyes will be destroyed reading them so choosea simple colour with nice background

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya very true..even i realised it after sequence of experiences..but my strong belief in whatever happens happens for good+"Every experience is designed to make u stronger and wiser"..the latter one holds so true...
hell wid aiims!!they should be regretting n not u....even i was disheartened wid my board results but then this is it.i cant run away from reality..it is frustrating i can understand but lets accept it as part of this beautiful journey called life!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did this one come up in your brain?

It's true really but those do deserve your trust does not go on this line.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Monami said...

yup dear!!thats y i said for some ppl it just goes off..u dont give it ACTUALLY!!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home