My Den

Welcome to my Blog!

Friday, July 07, 2006

N0thing!

Hmm...

Getting bored!!!! Feeling kind of lonely also. I mean man there is nothing to do except reading books, irritating my cousin sis and dad n mom, watching the same old news! There is nothing new, nothing happening. From a week now my college will be starting so very apprehensive regarding that also, kinda scared of the new environment. . .

Went to school today to meet all the teachers, same old school. Not missing school, not missing anything, may be yes may be no. School was fun but then now it seems as if it was some chapter of life which is finished, no more…so I have stopped thinking over it even.

Plus the bad weather. . . Why the hell can't it rain???? Feeling very low for reasons I don’t know, I cant understand. Some friends are busy and I don’t want to disturb anyone. Everyone is on with their lives.

Missing chatting with friends, missing laughing over things I enjoy from my heart. Not that pretentious laugh which I do confess I often do, bad I know, wonder umm…anyways..

Au revoir
Hope you enjoying!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there sorry for not leaving a comment for such a long time. actually i get confused how to write a comment. i mean whether to talk to you as my friend or as a stranger .it is very confusing buti always read your blog and it is very gooooood. please keep writing and dont mind if me or other friends of yours are somehow not able to comment .

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay away from your Blog next time you feeling like this.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home