My Den

Welcome to my Blog!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Metro Guide

Since this metro has come up, you have to take all the guests to see this wonder (for us Indians, it surely is). Yesterday was I think the fourth time I took some guests to the Metro. Best deal is to buy a six rupee token (great creative Indian mind) go to Kashmiri gate, then come back to Rajiv Chowk and catch up the blue line till Jhandewalan to see the unplanned city through Metro.

Yesterday, mom insisted on buying eight rupee token (the reason I havent found yet). That was till Chandni Chowk. So we took the same route and returned back to Rajiv Chowk. Then further as planned went to Jhandewalan. I insisted that we should get down to Jhandewalan and buy another set of tokens since I anticipated that the same token wouldn’t work. But my dear mom had some other plans!!!

She said that the same token (through which we got in Rajiv Chowk) would work. I was for sure very skeptical about it. But mom will remain mom. So we tried our luck (to be precise mom). Tried to put in the token at the exit and it said INVALID. The security guard (or whoever) saw us and checked all the tokens and politely yet with I-caught-you attitude asked us to go to the customer care counter. Mom told the customer care guy that we purchased the ticket for Chandni Chowk. He smiled perhaps thinking "Indians pakke Indians hi rehange" and demamded 10 bucks each as fine.

I was enjoying the whole process cause it was in a way MY WIN!!! lolz. After giving the fine, as expected, mom started justifying it by saying it was "ANOTHER EXPERIENCE" (there were many more justifcations as well) and I didn’t loose my chance in telling everybody how mom got us into such an embarassing position and ya, after we gave the fine, there was another big bunch of people who met the same fate, but they seemed to be Biharis I guess. . . ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger FR@UD said...

ok....dont lose any such chance in future too.

do u think u won really?

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home